Crossroads to Care Open House
We are inviting seniors, caregivers, family members, and healthcare professionals to join us for a day filled with presentations, information booths, education, agency tours, and of course, refreshments.
Topics of the day include:
• Accessing Long Term Care
• What does the future hold in dementia care?
• Healthy Living through a healthy diet
• Moving into LTC & What to expect
• Elder Abuse
• Legal Perspective on POA & DNR
• Service Canada Income Support for Seniors
• Frauds, Scams & Seniors
Parking is free, the event is free, and the refreshments are free.
We hope you are free to join us. (613) 969-0130.
The “CrossRoads to Care” complex is located at 470 Dundas St. East, Belleville in the north end of the Bay View Mall.
October 13, 2017, 9:30am - 3:30pm