227 John Street
227 John Street, Belleville, ON K8N 3E8
Part Lot 17
Combination of Old English Cottage, Western Bungalow, Craftsman and Colonial styles.
June 15, 1992; Residence By-Law #13275
Built in 1917, originally owned by Fredrick Quick. Mr. Quick sold men's clothing at Market Square and later moved his store to what is now Greenley's Book Store.
Complete detailed summary of historical background on file in the City Clerk's Office.