Bronk Road Rehabilitation & Bridge Replacement
Bronk Road - Blessington Road to Scuttlehole Road
Construction: Summer of 2017 - Road from curves northerly to Scuttlehole Road
The City of Belleville rehabilitated Bronk Road from Blessington Road to Scuttlehole Road as part of the Build Belleville program and the ongoing upgrades of the City's aging infrastructure.
The rehabilitation included:
- A new double surface treatment driving surface
- Localized road widening and gravel shoulders
- Localized ditching
- Replacement of culferts in poor condition
- A new two lane bridge to replace the existing single lane bridge crossing Parks Creek
- Slight softening of horizontal curves at the north end (near civic addresses 1030 through 1085)
Thank you fro your patience during construction.