The City of Belleville has over 17 kilometers of multi-use trails that are maintained year round.
Please respect our trails! For the safety and enjoyment of all, we ask that all users keep to the right side and maintain safe speeds on bicycles and rollerblades.
We have a new Trail Map for 2013. Please click on the file below to view the map or look for hard copies of the Trail Map at City Hall, the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre and other locations around the City.
City of Belleville Trails
- Kiwanis Bayshore Trail (2,570 meters)
- Parrott Riverfront Trail (1,610 meters)
- Riverside Park Trail (5,224 meters)
- East Zwick's Trail (1,960 meters)
- West Zwick's Trail (1,255 meters)
Other Area Trails
- Jackson Woods Park (2,000 meters)
- H.R. Frink Centre
- Quinte Conservation