- 2015, July 6 Belleville Welcomes PAN AM Torch Relay
- 2013, Aug. 1 Belleville City Hall
- 2013, July 12 Belleville
- 2013, July 29 Empire Square Rockfest
- 2013, Nov. 15 Christmas at the Pier
- 2013, Nov. 18 Christmas at the Pier
- 2013, Oct. 29 Explore the Core Downtown Business Showcase
- 2013, Sept. 16 Kraft Hockeyville - Washington Capitals vs. Winnipeg Jets
- 2014, Apr. 11 Foxboro/Corbyville Flood
- 2014, Apr. 22 Premier Wynne Visits Flood-Affected Areas
- 2014, Aug. 7 Golden Hawks Sabre Jet at Zwick’s Park
- 2014, Feb. 19 BuildBelleville Downtown Revitalization Open House
- 2014, Jan. 1 Civic Levee
- 2015, Dec. 4 Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Phase l Construction
- 2015, Feb. 11 Gift from the Heart
- 2015, Jan. 26 New Year’s Civic Levee
- 2015, May 1 OSUM Conference 2015
- 2015, May 20 OSUM Conference
- 2015, Nov. 30 CP Holiday Train
- 2015, November 10 Belleville Fire and Emergency Services Station 1 Grand Opening
- 2015, Sept. 27 Fall Festivities
- 2016, Apr. 27 Shorelines Casino Belleville Ground-Breaking Ceremony
- 2016, Jan. 1 Civic Levee
- 2016, July 8 Belleville Welcomes Twin City Delegates from Gunpo, South Korea
- 2016, June 11 Belleville Fire and Emergency Services Station #3 Grand Opening
- 2016, May 13 Freedom of the City Parade
- 2016, Nov. 18 Phase 2 Celebration in Downtown Belleville
- 2016, Sept. 26 It’s Official - AHL Belleville Senators
- 2017, Apr. 19 Chamber of Commerce Mayor’s Breakfast
- 2017, Feb. 3 Candlelight Vigil for Centre Culturel Islamique de Québec.
- 2017, Jan. 1 Annual Civic Levee
- 2017, July 10 Belleville Waterfront & Ethnic Festival
- 2017, June 22 Belleville Welcomes Delegation from Twinning City Lahr, Germany
- 2017, Mar. 31 Newly-Renovated City Hall Foyer
- 2017, May 17 Flood
- 2017, Nov. 1 City Celebrates First Home Game of Belleville Senators
- 2017, Sept. 23 City Dedicates Parkette to The Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment
- 2018, Apr. 10 Belleville Waterfront Development Photo Gallery
- 2018, Dec. 3 Inauguration Ceremony
- 2018, Feb. 21 OLG and Belleville Community Contribution Celebration
- 2018, Feb. 24 & 25 Rogers Hometown Hockey Celebrated in Belleville
- 2018, Jan. 1 Civic Levee
- 2018, July 18 Belleville Waterfront & Multi-Cultural Festival
- 2018, June 19 Belleville Pride Parade
- 2018, May 31 Belleville Shorelines Shuttle
- 2018, Oct. 23 Flavours of Fall Festival
- 2019, Aug. 30 Tree Dedication Ceremony for Former Belleville Mayor Robin Jeffrey
- 2019, Dec. 6 Belleville Festival of Lights
- 2019, Dec. 7 Enchanted Holiday Night Market, Downtown Belleville
- 2019, Jan. 1 Civic Levee
- 2019, July 1 Canada Day Festivities
- 2019, July 16 Waterfront and Multicultural Festival
- 2019, July 28 Dedication Service at Cenotaph
- 2019, June 21 Downtown@Dusk
- 2019, Mar. 8 Downtown Commons
- 2019, Nov. 11, Remembrance Day Ceremony
- 2019, Nov. 15, Belleville Festival of Lights Launch
- 2019, Nov. 17 Santa Claus Parade
- 2019, Sept. 28 Flavours of Fall Festival
- 2020, Jan. 4 New Year’s Civic Levee
Traffic Impacts at Bell Boulevard and Sidney Street Intersection Due to Construction
Motorists can expect traffic impacts on the Bell Boulevard and Sidney Street Improvement Project as construction concentrates on the intersection of Bell Boulevard and Sidney Street.
The construction work within the intersection will be completed in a number of traffic stages over the coming months. Traffic in all directions of travel will be maintained, however, please expect delays as various lane closures are planned.
Thank you for your continued patience as we complete this important infrastructure project.
Notice to Destroy Weeds
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to all property owners in accordance with the Weed Control Act, R.S.O, 1990, c.W5 (Act) every person in possession of land shall destroy all noxious weeds growing on their lands within the Municipality of Belleville by June 12th, 2020 and throughout the season. Upon unsuccessful notification of 15 days the Municipality may enter upon said lands and cause the noxious weed or weed seeds to be destroyed, charging the costs against the land in taxes as set out in the Act.
A complete listing of noxious weeds is available at: http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/facts/noxious_weeds.htm
Enquiries and complaints should be directed to The City of Belleville, Transportation and Operations Services, Parks and Open Spaces.
Belleville Transit has begun the gradual move towards the restoration of transit services in the city. With the increase in businesses opening and need for more employees to get to work on the rise, Belleville Transit is launching a limited fixed-route weekday service schedule to allow for increased transit capacity during peak hours.
The January edition of the BELLEVILLE magazine is here! Belleville residents will receive a copy in the mail or it can be viewed here online.
Construction of the New Catharine Street Pedestrian Bridge has Been Delayed
Efforts are continuing on obtaining the necessary Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) authorizations for the project. Water levels in the Moira River at the bridge site have continued to rise with the rising Bay of Quinte and Lake Ontario water levels.
Please click on the link above for information on how to prepare for flood conditions.
The City of Belleville is pleased to offer Pingstreet to its residents and visitors, giving them real-time access to current services and information within the City directly through your mobile device.
This location-based discovery tool provides real-time access to transit, garbage and recycling calendars, news, current events, road closures and more.
Emergencies can strike anywhere, at any time - be prepared—by having a plan, assembling a survival kit, and by staying informed.
Keep In Touch
Sign up for our email newsletter and stay up-to-date!