- 2015, July 6 Belleville Welcomes PAN AM Torch Relay
- 2013, Aug. 1 Belleville City Hall
- 2013, July 12 Belleville
- 2013, July 29 Empire Square Rockfest
- 2013, Nov. 15 Christmas at the Pier
- 2013, Nov. 18 Christmas at the Pier
- 2013, Oct. 29 Explore the Core Downtown Business Showcase
- 2013, Sept. 16 Kraft Hockeyville - Washington Capitals vs. Winnipeg Jets
- 2014, Apr. 11 Foxboro/Corbyville Flood
- 2014, Apr. 22 Premier Wynne Visits Flood-Affected Areas
- 2014, Aug. 7 Golden Hawks Sabre Jet at Zwick’s Park
- 2014, Feb. 19 BuildBelleville Downtown Revitalization Open House
- 2014, Jan. 1 Civic Levee
- 2015, Dec. 4 Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Phase l Construction
- 2015, Feb. 11 Gift from the Heart
- 2015, Jan. 26 New Year’s Civic Levee
- 2015, May 1 OSUM Conference 2015
- 2015, May 20 OSUM Conference
- 2015, Nov. 30 CP Holiday Train
- 2015, November 10 Belleville Fire and Emergency Services Station 1 Grand Opening
- 2015, Sept. 27 Fall Festivities
- 2016, Apr. 27 Shorelines Casino Belleville Ground-Breaking Ceremony
- 2016, Jan. 1 Civic Levee
- 2016, July 8 Belleville Welcomes Twin City Delegates from Gunpo, South Korea
- 2016, June 11 Belleville Fire and Emergency Services Station #3 Grand Opening
- 2016, May 13 Freedom of the City Parade
- 2016, Nov. 18 Phase 2 Celebration in Downtown Belleville
- 2016, Sept. 26 It’s Official - AHL Belleville Senators
- 2017, Apr. 19 Chamber of Commerce Mayor’s Breakfast
- 2017, Feb. 3 Candlelight Vigil for Centre Culturel Islamique de Québec.
- 2017, Jan. 1 Annual Civic Levee
- 2017, July 10 Belleville Waterfront & Ethnic Festival
- 2017, June 22 Belleville Welcomes Delegation from Twinning City Lahr, Germany
- 2017, Mar. 31 Newly-Renovated City Hall Foyer
- 2017, May 17 Flood
- 2017, Nov. 1 City Celebrates First Home Game of Belleville Senators
- 2017, Sept. 23 City Dedicates Parkette to The Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment
- 2018, Apr. 10 Belleville Waterfront Development Photo Gallery
- 2018, Dec. 3 Inauguration Ceremony
- 2018, Feb. 21 OLG and Belleville Community Contribution Celebration
- 2018, Feb. 24 & 25 Rogers Hometown Hockey Celebrated in Belleville
- 2018, Jan. 1 Civic Levee
- 2018, July 18 Belleville Waterfront & Multi-Cultural Festival
- 2018, June 19 Belleville Pride Parade
- 2018, May 31 Belleville Shorelines Shuttle
- 2018, Oct. 23 Flavours of Fall Festival
- 2019, Aug. 30 Tree Dedication Ceremony for Former Belleville Mayor Robin Jeffrey
- 2019, Dec. 6 Belleville Festival of Lights
- 2019, Dec. 7 Enchanted Holiday Night Market, Downtown Belleville
- 2019, Jan. 1 Civic Levee
- 2019, July 1 Canada Day Festivities
- 2019, July 16 Waterfront and Multicultural Festival
- 2019, July 28 Dedication Service at Cenotaph
- 2019, June 21 Downtown@Dusk
- 2019, Mar. 8 Downtown Commons
- 2019, Nov. 11, Remembrance Day Ceremony
- 2019, Nov. 15, Belleville Festival of Lights Launch
- 2019, Nov. 17 Santa Claus Parade
- 2019, Sept. 28 Flavours of Fall Festival
- 2020, Jan. 4 New Year’s Civic Levee
A Public Information Centre will be held as follows to provide information about the upcoming reconstruction of Avondale Road.
A Public Information Centre will be held as follows to provide information about the upcoming reconstruction of Holmes Road.
City of Belleville Winter Parking Restrictions
Winter parking restrictions are in effect between Nov. 2 and Apr. 14 and apply to all City streets between the hours of 1 and 6 a.m. Vehicles left on the street pose an obstacle to snow-clearing activities, making it dangerous for both maintenance crews and the public. The goal is to restore safe motorist and pedestrian travel and to facilitate Fire, Ambulance and Police Department responses to emergencies. Overnight parking is also not permitted in City-owned parking lots. Motorists parking on City streets, or in a City-owned parking lot, between 1 and 6 a.m. run a high risk of having their vehicle ticketed and possibly towed. The City’s parking enforcement staff and road crews, including staff operating road and sidewalk snow plows, wish to thank motorists for their co-operation in heeding parking restrictions.
The City of Belleville has completed a Master Planning process in accordance with Approach No.1 of the Municipal Engineers Association (MEA) Class Environmental Assessment (Class EA) process to develop a wet weather and wastewater servicing master plan.
The January edition of the BELLEVILLE magazine is here! Belleville residents will receive a copy in the mail or it can be viewed here online.
The City of Belleville Comprehensive Core Service Review Fire & Emergency Services report available now.
31 Wallbridge Cres. Open During Construction
Please note that our Public Works Operations Centre at 31 Wallbridge Cres. is OPEN despite construction at the front of the building. Limited parking is available on the north side of the building and the front entrance is still open to the public.
Construction of the New Catharine Street Pedestrian Bridge has Been Delayed
Efforts are continuing on obtaining the necessary Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) authorizations for the project. Water levels in the Moira River at the bridge site have continued to rise with the rising Bay of Quinte and Lake Ontario water levels.
Please click on the link above for information on how to prepare for flood conditions.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to all property owners in accordance with the Weed Control Act, R.S.O, 1990, c.W5 (Act) every person in possession of land shall destroy all noxious weeds growing on their lands within the Municipality of Belleville by June 15, 2019 and throughout the season. Upon unsuccessful notification of 15 days the Municipality may enter upon said lands and cause the noxious weed or weed seeds to be destroyed, charging the costs against the land in taxes as set out in the Act.
A complete listing of noxious weeds is available at:
Enquiries and complaints should be directed to The City of Belleville, Transportation and Operations Services, Parks and Open Spaces.
Park & Ride Game Day Shuttle
Special thanks to Park & Ride Game Day Shuttle Service sponsors: Quinte Mall , Belleville Senators , Parkside Landscaping, Toppers Pizza, Best Western Hotel Belleville, Shoeless Joes Belleville & O’Brien Tree Service. We’re excited to add 3rd route stop at entrance to Bell Tower Plaza on Bell Blvd, east of N Front St.
The City of Belleville is pleased to offer Pingstreet to its residents and visitors, giving them real-time access to current services and information within the City directly through your mobile device.
This location-based discovery tool provides real-time access to transit, garbage and recycling calendars, news, current events, road closures and more.
Emergencies can strike anywhere, at any time - be prepared—by having a plan, assembling a survival kit, and by staying informed.
Keep In Touch
Sign up for our email newsletter and stay up-to-date!