Your...Community Harbours. Belleville on the Beautiful Bay of Quinte
For More Information Please Contact - Recreation, Culture and Community Services at 613-966-4632 for further details and up to date rates.
1 South Front Street
Meyers Pier offers first class amenities for travelling boaters including:
- Gas, Diesel, Pump Outs
- 160 seasonal and transient boat slips
- Washrooms, Showers & On-Site Laundry
- Power & Water at Every Slip
- Friendly Staff On Site
- Evening Security
- Wireless Internet
- Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary On Site
- George Street Canteen within walking distance
- Local Walking Trails
Meyers Pier also offers boaters: shopping, groceries, supplies and restaurants within walking distance to downtown. We monitor VHF CH 68. Free use of bicycles for transient boaters.
Meyers Pier Office - 613-967-1906
Victoria Park is home to seasonal boaters with power and water at most slips and features:
- Off-shore fishing on west side
- Inner Green Space Available for Rent (events, outdoor weddings, etc.)
- Dragon Boat Racing Location
- Home to the Bay of Quinte Yacht Club, the second oldest Yacht Club in Ontario and fourth oldest in Canada. Visit www.bqyc.org or call 613-966-5931
- Close to Belleville's extensive waterfront trails located at the base of Riverfront Trail for walking or biking.
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Interac and Cash Payments.
Hours of Operation:
May - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
June - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
July - 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
August - 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
September - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm - Closed - Tuesday, Wednesday
October - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm - Closed - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Harbour Information & Bookings: 613-966-4632