Important Notice: Please visit our COVID-19 information page for the latest details on park and facility closures.
Your...Community Harbours. Belleville on the Beautiful Bay of Quinte
For More Information Please Contact - Recreation, Culture and Community Services at 613-966-4632 for further details and up to date rates. From May to October, join us on Facebook for regular updates.
Meyers Pier and Victoria Harbour will open to seasonal boaters on May 30, 2020. At this time we will not be offering transient slips until further notice.
Payment and paperwork must be received in full prior to lift in.
The health and safety of our staff and boaters is our top priority. Due to COVID-19 there are restrictions in place with modified services.
1 South Front Street
Meyers Pier offers first class amenities including:
- Gas, Diesel, Pump Outs
- 160 seasonal and transient boat slips
- Boaters Washrooms, Showers, Power & Water at Every Slip
- Friendly Staff On Site
- Evening Security
- Wireless Internet
- Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary On Site
- George Street Canteen within walking distance
- Local Walking Trails
Services Not Offered at this Time:
- Storefront retail sales
- Bike rentals
- Picnic tables
- Dock carts
- Transient bookings (until further notice)
- We monitor VHF CH 68
- Free use of bicycles for transient boaters
Meyers Pier Office - 613-967-1906
86 South Front Street
Victoria Park is home to seasonal boaters with power and water at most slips and features:
- Off-shore fishing on west side
- Home to the Bay of Quinte Yacht Club, the second oldest Yacht Club in Ontario and fourth oldest in Canada. Visit www.bqyc.org or call 613-966-5931
- Close to Belleville's extensive waterfront trails located at the base of Riverfront Trail for walking or biking.
We encourage contactless payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Debit
Hours of Operation:
May/June - 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (office closed Tuesdays/Thursdays)
July/August – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (office open 7 days/week)
September/October 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (office closed Tuesdays/Thursdays)
2019 - 2020 Seasonal Rates (reduced due to COVID-19/late start)
Meyers Pier Seasonal Dockage (May 30 to October 23, 2020) $39.38 per foot of length
Victoria Park Seasonal Dockage (May 30 to October 23, 2020) $36.75 per foot of length
15 amp = $100.00
30 amp = $175.00
50 amp = $275.00
Harbour Information & Bookings: 613-966-4632