SPARE SCHOOL CROSSING GUARD, TEMPORARY
Closing Date: November 19, 2018
Department: Recreation, Culture & Community Services
File Number: SV18-124
Hours: Various Hours (Mornings & Afternoons split shifts, Monday to Friday) As Required
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Ensure the safe movement of children in our community by assisting with crossing streets in a safe and professional manner.
- Applicants must possess the ability to make accurate decisions keeping in mind the safety of children at all times
- Good observation skills and the ability to interact with children and the general public in a positive and friendly manner
- Must obey all established safety regulations
- Required to work outdoors in various weather and traffic conditions
- Must be able to work split shifts and provide own transportation
Apply By Email:
Personal information and any supporting material will be administered in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA). We thank all applicants who apply but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The City of Belleville is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Division to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.
Applicants will be required to provide at their own expense a satisfactory criminal reference check dated within the past six (6) months and if deemed a requirement of the position, a driver’s abstract to the Human Resources Department on or before the date of the interview but no later than the commencement of employment if selected.